Benefits of a Facial Scrub
Most everyone knows that cleansing is crucial and moisturizing is a must. Wiping away the dirt of the day keeps your complexion fresh and pure; rehydrating keeps skin soft and supple. But there's another skincare step worth adding to your regimen. Beauty fans; it's time to polish up on the benefits of facial scrubs.
Related: How to Fix Dark Spots on Skin
What are the benefits of facial scrub products?
- Leaves skin soft, clean and glowing
- Removes dirt and oil buildup
- Slough away dead skin cells
- Provides better base for makeup
- Gives gentle yet effective exfoliation
First off, they slough away all the dead skin cells and dry, flaky patches on your face. This gives a smoother complexion, enhances the benefits of facial cleanser, and gives a better base for your makeup. Secondly, facial scrubs literally blitz blackheads, so your skin looks much clearer.
Related: How to Remove Blackheads From Nose
Sold? Now you'll need to know how to use a facial scrub!
How to use a facial scrub
- A little gentle scrubbing just three times a week and you'll really start to see results!
- Massage in circular motions and you'll stimulate blood flow while scrubbing
- Don't scrub too hard or you'll damage your delicate skin! And avoid the eye area too
- When you're done, rinse your face well with warm water and pat dry
- You can then apply your regular moisturizer; it will penetrate that bit deeper now!
How to Use a Facial Scrub - Video demonstration
How long will the results last?
Like all beauty products, consistency is the key to maintaining your gorgeous glow. With facial scrubs, you can see the short-term results of an almost-instant brightness and softness. But with regular use, you'll just keep on sparkling!
Related: How to Use a Black Mask
Our facial exfoliator benefits your complexion by removing dirt, banishing excess oil, and replacing dull skin with a beautiful radiance and baby-softness. It comes in three different fragrances: mixed herbs, aloe vera, and mint. And because ours is a natural facial exfoliator, it's kind to your skin but incredibly effective. So you can use it as often as you feel your complexion needs a deep clean and a dose of natural nourishment.
Photo credit: @black_wolf_miass
There's no denying that a beard is a must-have accessory for the modern man. Beards give your fac …Nov 11th 2019
You Need to Know These Benefits of Coconut Oil for Hair Consider the coconut. The rich oil o …Sep 10th 2019
For a sleek red-carpet-ready look, pomade is the hairstyling product for you. But it doesn’t just …Jul 16th 2019