Benefits of a Facial Scrub
Most everyone knows that cleansing is crucial and moisturizing is a must. Wiping away the dirt of the day keeps your complexion fresh and pure; rehydrating keeps skin soft and supple. But there's another skincare step worth adding to your regimen. Beauty fans; it's time to polish up on the benefits of facial scrubs.
Related: How to Fix Dark Spots on Skin
What are the benefits of facial scrub products?
- Leaves skin soft, clean and glowing
- Removes dirt and oil buildup
- Slough away dead skin cells
- Provides better base for makeup
- Gives gentle yet effective exfoliation
First off, they slough away all the dead skin cells and dry, flaky patches on your face. This gives a smoother complexion, enhances the benefits of facial cleanser, and gives a better base for your makeup. Secondly, facial scrubs literally blitz blackheads, so your skin looks much clearer.
Related: How to Remove Blackheads From Nose
Sold? Now you'll need to know how to use a facial scrub!
How to use a facial scrub
- A little gentle scrubbing just three times a week and you'll really start to see results!
- Massage in circular motions and you'll stimulate blood flow while scrubbing
- Don't scrub too hard or you'll damage your delicate skin! And avoid the eye area too
- When you're done, rinse your face well with warm water and pat dry
- You can then apply your regular moisturizer; it will penetrate that bit deeper now!
How to Use a Facial Scrub - Video demonstration
How long will the results last?
Like all beauty products, consistency is the key to maintaining your gorgeous glow. With facial scrubs, you can see the short-term results of an almost-instant brightness and softness. But with regular use, you'll just keep on sparkling!
Related: How to Use a Black Mask
Our facial exfoliator benefits your complexion by removing dirt, banishing excess oil, and replacing dull skin with a beautiful radiance and baby-softness. It comes in three different fragrances: mixed herbs, aloe vera, and mint. And because ours is a natural facial exfoliator, it's kind to your skin but incredibly effective. So you can use it as often as you feel your complexion needs a deep clean and a dose of natural nourishment.
Photo credit: @black_wolf_miass
For a sleek red-carpet-ready look, pomade is the hairstyling product for you. But it doesn’t just …Jul 16th 2019
Your skin is the first thing people notice about you. Hyperpigmentation, also known as age spot …Jun 14th 2019
Hair loss is a common problem for men. Did you know that more than half of the male population …May 8th 2019